If you are going on a cruise to Nassau, Bahamas, you might be looking for things to do. One of the most popular cruise excursions in Nassau is the Atlantis Bahamas resort.
Atlantis is one of the most popular resorts in Nassau Bahamas. Besides being a world renown resort, it is the home to the world’s largest open-air marine aquarium that features 14 exhibits, 13 lagoons and more than 50,000 sea creatures.
There are many options for cruise excursions to Atlantis, but one of the most popular is getting an Atlantis Bahamas day pass.
Types of Atlantis Bahamas Day Passes
- Aquaventure Water Park Day Pass: gives guests unlimited access to the 141-acre Aquaventure Water Park.
- Atlantis Beach Day Pass: grants guests all- day access pass to the exclusive beaches of Atlantis. Lounge Chairs and towels will be provided. Access to amenities including the casino, shopping and dining. Plus access to the marine habitats such as “The Dig” a unique marine habitat that is home to more than 50,000 sea animals representing over 200 species. This DOES NOT include access to the Aquaventure Water Park.
Other Atlantis Cruise Excursion options
- Discover Atlantis: Take a 45 minute guided tour through the paths and tunnels of the legendary lost city of Atlantis with access to the casino, shop at Marina Village and dining.
- Swim in Wonder: An educational, water adventure for the bucket list with our rescued bottlenose dolphins!
- Serenity Snorkel with Dolphins: Not only will you swim alongside bottlenose dolphins, you will also get to snorkle!
- Snorkel the Ruins at Atlantis: Take a 60 minute adventure includes a 30 minute snorkel through the exquisite Ruins Lagoon amid the sunken ruins of the lost city of Atlantis.
- Playtime with Sea Lions: An opportunity to truly understand sea lions and have interaction takes you “behind the scenes”
- Stingray Experience: Get a hands-on encounter with hundreds of Cownose stingrays and colorful, tropical fish.
Inside Atlantis Bahamas Resort
When you enter the Royal Towers at Atlantis Bahamas, you will be amazed at all the architectural details. Every inch of space makes you feel like you have traveled back in time to the original Atlantis.
Where are tall pillars, beautiful murals, and even the Dale Chihuly Sculpture looks like sea anemones.
Pools and Beaches at Atlantis Bahamas
There are 11 different pools, including three that are just for families and children.
Aquarium at Atlantis
If you enjoy looking at aquatic life, Atlantis Bahamas gives you opportunities to get up & close with many different types of fish and sea creatures. Atlantis is home to the largest open-air marine habitat in the world! You will find 14 lagoons, eight million gallons of ocean water and more 250 different types of marine wildlife.
If you are planning to take a cruise excursion to Atlantis Bahamas resort, be sure to book your day pass in advance. While you can do this through the cruise line, you should know that you can also book your day trip to Atlantis on your own online or in person at the entrance of the resort complex.
Have you been to the Atlantis Bahamas Resort? What was your experience?